At present, one of the most powerful online platforms that helps brands and businesses promote themselves in the digital world is Facebook. You can advertise your products or services and reach a specific audience without wasting too much of your efforts by targeting the right consumers interested in your offers.
However, if you want to maximise your Facebook advertising strategy while running an eCommerce business, you will need to pay more attention to dynamic ads than other strategies. Dynamic ads is a format created to display ads on a user’s newsfeed if they previously showed engagement on a similar product or service and have visited your website.
Due to the social media platform’s impeccable capabilities of showcasing relevant offers to users based on their recommendations, you won’t have a hard time attracting new prospects. You don’t need to develop individual ads anymore and instead, focus on presenting your entire catalogue. Keep reading below to learn more about utilising Facebook’s dynamic ads to promote your brand.
When Should You Incorporate Facebook Dynamic Ads?
Most businesses apply Facebook dynamic ads for their catalogue sales campaign. However, you can also use them during app installs and lead generation campaigns. Through dynamic ads, you can either target a broad audience that has never bought from you yet has shown interest in your offers or users who have previously interacted with your brand through your site or app.
As soon as you choose the catalogue sales campaign, Facebook can set up your campaign to initiate dynamic ads automatically. If you wish to direct consumers to your app or website to let them view more of your offers, it’s essential to include your catalogue at the ad set level to initiate dynamic targeting options.
For brands that wish to promote several products at once and not rely on the best-sellers alone, you can rely on dynamic ads to promote your offers effectively and efficiently without much effort. But if you only have a couple of products you want to display, you can opt to do it manually and upload them one by one or incorporate carousel ads to advertise them better.
Steps to Incorporating Facebook Dynamic Ads
Facebook dynamic ads involve a lengthy process to set up because it’s more meticulous and technical compared to other ad options. However, once you get the hang of it, you can easily promote your products and services and learn to reach the right people.
- The first thing you need to do is install Facebook Pixel, a software that will allow you to operate dynamic ads in your campaigns. It gives you an analysis of how users engage with the offers you display on your website.
- Afterward, you have to develop a catalogue of the products or services you want to advertise on Facebook, as well as other platforms like Instagram and Facebook Messenger. Don’t forget to fill in the details of each product, such as the price, description, location, and availability.
- You can incorporate third-party eCommerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce to give you an easier time importing your product catalogue. If you aren’t, you can go ahead and create a catalogue by manually uploading a data file or spreadsheet containing the necessary information of what you’re selling.
- Since you’re promoting your brand through Facebook ads, you must create a Business Manager account to organise your catalogue properly by running a Facebook business page. You can create your catalogue through the Commerce Manager page.
- After adding your catalogue and setting it up, don’t forget to indicate the kind of inventory you’re offering. When you choose to sell eCommerce products, you can either upload the product information or connect your existing eCommerce platform to manage your time better.
- Once your catalogue is complete, double-check your Facebook Pixel to ensure it’s connected to the same catalogue to keep track of your products and their relevance to your prospects. Your dynamic ad campaign can involve app installs, lead generation, or catalogue sales.
It doesn’t matter if your objective is to target a wider audience that shows interest in similar products or services you’re offering or to reach out to a previous audience that has shown interest in your brand. Facebook dynamic ads have the power to sell your offers to the right people with the help of digital advertising and creative campaigns, giving you the chance to acquire the outcomes you want.
Are you looking for a local agency to supervise your Facebook campaigns? Lethal is a digital marketing agency in Perth dedicated to helping clients through lead generation, email nurturing, and conversion strategies. Get in touch with us today to receive a quote!